"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." --Groucho Marx
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Cat Hybrid...?
When Sammy first came into my life and he was checked by the vet, the vet informed me that Sammy is part Siamese. This apparantely accounts for his serious vocals. I swear, he has at least 150 different meows for different moods/occasions/desires/needs, etc. For the longest time I have tried to describe one particular sound he makes that I think is so adorable, it makes me want to just curl up and take a cat-nap with him on my lap. The other day, I figured out what it is! Sammy coos! It sounds almost identical to your everyday run-of-the-mill pigeon sound. It's not a purr, not a meow, it's an actual coo! I love it and it is one of the many reasons I can't imagine not having Sammy around me on a daily basis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are Siamese if you please,
We are Siamese if you don't please
We are former residents of Siam
There are no finer cats than we am
We are Siamese with very dainty claws
Please observing paws containing dainty claws
Now we lookin' over our new domicile
If we like we stay for maybe quite a while
Post a Comment