Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A nomination


I nominate today (Tuesday, January 23) as one of the top 25 worst Tuesdays ever. Can I get a second? Or a witness, or whatever it takes?


It's been frustrating for me because of several things, most of which I won't go into to protect the innocent, but one of the worst things has been the klutz factor. I don't know what it is. I've been dropping everything, knocking things over, bumping into things, and everything in between.


I wish I had some good stories from the library but mostly it's been pretty normal. However, I did draw a pretty awesome picture of the Cheshire Cat. I think I am about 3% Cheshire Cat. Something about him really appeals to me on several levels.


What Sassy is made of:


  • 75% Water

  • 12% Useless knowledge (like channel 27 used to be Nickelodeon...that's taking up space that could be used for some more useful information)

  • 7% Bubbles and frou-frou

  • 3% Cheshire cat (or Eeyore, depending on the day)

  • 2% Sweet potato

  • 1% _____________________ (I haven't figured this part out yet)

You wouldn't believe how many times I had to use the computer's calculator to figure that out.

No comments: