Thursday, February 14, 2008

An extremely brief update







I know, I know, I know. I've been very delinquent on updating this blog. So sorry to those who read this (for so many reasons).

Things are going swimmingly. I've moved to the new branch of the library. It is huge and amazing and the transition has not been without snags and snafus. Slowly but surely a routine is being developed and we're figuring things out. The building itself is gorgeous!

The boys are good. I've doubled Lyra's diet (per the vet's recommendation) so she doesn't look like a skeleton with fur. I've halved my cat's diets (per my own observation) so my they don't look like two fat basketballs with legs and tails.
That's all for now. Baby steps. It's like the gym. Once I get out of the routine, the hardest part is going back that first and second time. Then it's cake.



No comments: