I seem to be having a hard time deciding on a true theme for this blog. Sure, my job is a big part of my life so I have a lot of stuff about library science, but that's not all I have interest in writing about. So I guess it's going to be a mishmash of subjects.
I just found out that a good friend of mine is going to be a daddy! It's hard to believe really. He'll be a wonderful father, I have no doubt, it's just weird to think of myself as the age where some people get married, have kids, and do that whole sort of thing. I may do the same someday, it just still feels like a whole different universe.
Speaking of dependents, Sammy (the cat) decided to wake me up this morning at 5am. He didn't do this by meowing or yowling. No. In the true spirit of the Sammy-way, he came at me, butt-first, sat on my head, leaned over and proceeded to both bite and lick my ear. Gross! Once I swatted him off the bed, he ran at top speed over to my dresser, on top of the TV and straddled it (which, let me tell you, is quite a sight to see a 14-lb cat with his weigh equally distributed on two sides of a TV). He is quite the hellion in the morning. Levi, on the other hand, would prefer to sleep as late as possible (I can't say as though I blame him). Sure...they're my "kids", but I can lock either of them out of my room at 5am and not have any doubts.
A good reference question:
"What day is Good Friday on?"
1 comment:
For the subject websites, check out our page, http://www.smpl.org/websource/index.htm
For another awesome awesome library blog, check out http://www.foxylibrarians.blogspot.com.
I am so jealous you were at ALA. Did you see Barack Obama? I am so loving him.
Post a Comment