Monday, July 11, 2005


this is exactly how i'm feeling today. i got no sleep last night, my day was crazy busy. i swear to all of you who read this, i will be calling everyone soon. i feel so disconnected but i'm getting a schedule, slowly but surely. thanks to everyone who sent emails, cards, or gave me a ring on friday! that was sweet! I will be calling you all soon. But look at this face, do you really think she can hold a civil conversation? yeah, i don't think so either. :) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your b-day was better than your day today :(
Sending you lots of hugs and Call anytime!!!
Aunt kj

Anonymous said...

Okay, I was going to call you tonight but maybe I'll hold off. :) Can't wait to see you this weekend, regardless of the kind of face you'll be making!