I have two very strange cats.- Cat A (we'll call him "Sammy") walks around in the other room, the one you are not in, and talks to himself (at least that's what I call it, he coos and meows and hums)
- Cat B (let's call him "Monkey") eats plastic and licks my patio door... I'm not kidding.
And now for something completely different, I went on a search last night looking for giant bags of pre-popped popcorn because today at the library we're having a family movie day and showing "Aladdin", the Disney version. You can't have family movie day without popcorn! I was hoping I wouldn't have to mess with popping agregious amounts of popcorn today. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find giant bags of pre-popped popcorn? It's really hard! I'm still hoping against hope that it might work today, I have my favoritest favorite checking Sam's Club for me. He's a star! If that doesn't work I'm going to be filling the entire building with the smell of microwaveable popcorn which I find to be a nauseating concept. Oh well. Such is the life of a children's librarian, right?
1 comment:
Dang that popcorn fiasco! I promise it will be so much easier next time we have a movie night!
I think that microwave popcorn smells super yummy!
Post a Comment