Summer and switfly approaching...okay, summer is HERE! I can't help but laugh whenever someone says "well you'll be getting a nice break during the summer, right?" Um...not so much. Schools have already started letting out and the library has been quite busy today. We are air conditioned and if the heat keeps up the way it has been so far, we will continue to be a cool haven for all the warm bodies!
Luckily we have some incredible things happening this summer; programs we are putting on as well as special performers we are bringing in from the outside. It's going to be an incredible summer! PLUS it's going to go by so quick. Even though it's going to be wonderful, I can't help but feel a pang of jealousy when I hear friends making their summer vacation plans. Sure, I do have a few fun things planned but nothing major until August. Boo. At the same time, it'll be here before I know it.
I'm thinking of something witty and creative to say but nothing's coming to mind. That's all I've got for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment