Thursday, August 11, 2005

Sassy the Mighty Exaggerator

No real reason for the subject heading, I just freestyled it earlier and it stuck. Ha!

Two things I hope I never get used to while living in Florence:

1. Watching the bottom of an airplane fly over my head.
2. Canadian geese (they're so cute and dangerously sure of themselves)

One thing I hope I do get used to while living in Florence (because it drives me crazy right now):
1. People pronouncing "Cincinnati" as "Cincinnatuh" I mean, what's the deal with that anyway?

A book was stolen from the library the other day. I know it often happens but it still was somehow quite shocking. Perhaps it was an honest mistaken. Perhaps it wasn't. Either way, I hope I get the book back. It was a really good one...I should know...I picked it out! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do let us know if the book shows up. I'm rootin' for it! ;) gmk