First thing's first. Pretend it is yesterday (Monday 1/16) for a minute: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!!! BEST DAY EVER!!! My neicey turns one today!!! Yay!!
Okay, back to the present. For those of you who actually read this mess (well, I'm sorry for that), and I'm sorry for the lack of updates. It's been a crazy couple of weeks. I am deep in the throes of children's and young adult librarianship and I LOVE it!!! Sure, I haven't actually started doing all that is my job but I have nevertheless been super busy getting the lay of the land, observing, training, and getting to know my co-workers (who are awesome, by the way). I don't yet have too much to report in terms of how the job is going or any good stories but I will keep everyone posted.
However, I have some exciting news. (GMK, get ready to roll your eyes)...I'm getting another cat! Life in the apartment has been quieter, but actually kind of lonely with just me and the Sammy cat. Sammy is very lovey-dovey and starving for attention but I can tell he's also a little bored. The director of the library I work at has a cat she wants to find a good home for and after seeing a picture and hearing his description, I decided it was time for me and Sammy to have another addition to our furry family. The new cat's name is Monkey and he is drop dead gorgeous. Monkey will be arriving on Saturday and once I get some pictures, I will post them to the blog because you're definitely going to want to see them. Yay for cats!
Now while I know it is for the best for Levi, I miss him terribly. I love that dog so much and while I have no regrets about my decision and I know he's happy, I still miss him everyday.
Well that's all for now.
1 comment:
For sure - Levi is such a doggg! Just remember how his brain works. Can I eat it? Can I pee on it? BARK! Not to be disrespectful, but based on my observations he is not heavy into abstract thoughts or feelings. My point being, I am positive that Levi is doing great. Paco Daddy Bruce
Post a Comment