Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Potential momentary hiatus


Hello!

I just wanted to make a quick post saying I might be a bit MIA for a while. I'm at home right now feverishly packing up all that I own. Each time I move I swear I get better at it, even though I get a little more nervous each time. My next step is to turn off the computer and pack up all the wires. I am not going to have Internet for a while at my new place so I'll only be able to post during lunch break at work. I'll try to keep it up to date! Eventually I'll be getting Internet.

Be back shortly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big props on the killer moving picture!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture you posted! BTW, today I finally ditched the old index card where I keep your contact information. There have been so many address changes, I ran out of room on the old one, so I made a new one! Hope everything goes well with the move. :) Love, mk

Anonymous said...

Good luck!